ODT's studios are available for rental.
Terms & Conditions for Usage of ODT Dance Studios
Bookings are to be applied at least two weeks in advance.
- Odyssey Dance Theatre Ltd (ODT) reserves the rights to studio bookings. All bookings are subject to availability and based on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Booking is confirmed upon payment.
- The rental paid is not transferable to another time slot.
- The applicant must produce the signed and approved application form and identity card to the administrative staff on duty, on the booking day.
- No change to the date and duration once booking is confirmed.
- Full payment must be made one (1) week before the usage date.
- Payment can be made at the Odyssey Dance Theatre Ltd (28 Aliwal Street, Aliwal Arts Centre, #03 – 08, Singapore 199918)
during weekdays from 1 pm to 6 pm.
- Alternatively, payment can be made by cheque (Payable to
" Odyssey Dance Theatre Limited")
- Refund of rental will only be made if ODT withdraws or cancels the booking.
C) RENTAL RATES
||Rental Rate (Block of min two hours)
||ODT Studio / Black Box
D) STUDIO OPERATING HOURS
|Tues – Sat (1 – 6pm)
Closed on Sundays & Public Holidays
- No refund will be allowed after payment has been made.
- Postponement of booking will be considered on a case-by-case basis and upon availability.
F) CLEANLINESS & LOGISTICS
In order to keep our rental rates affordable, we hope to seek your cooperation on the following:
- Please keep the premises clean and tidy at all times
- Please inform ODT of your technical and logistic requirements at the time of booking and do ensure that your equipment are properly set up and removed after the session
- Please remove all footwear. Footwear is strictly NOT allowed within the studios
- Please switch off all lights, fans and/or air-con after the end of the session
- Please DO NOT smoke, eat and drink within the premises
G) LOSS OF PERSONAL PROPERTY / DAMAGE / INJURY
While on ODT's premises:
- Please practice good studio discipline to avoid injuries
- Do take care of your personal property at all times
- Please help protect the property to avoid loss or damage to ODT
ODT reserves the right to claim from the users and applicant for any loss or damages to
- Only authorized activities shall be conducted at the premises.
- Users who have violated any of the above guidelines may be barred from making further bookings.
- ODT reserves the right to amend, modify or cancel these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- All fees, made payable to Odyssey Dance Theatre Ltd, must be paid in full at least two (2) weeks prior to the commencement of each module.
- Confirmation of enrolment is on a first-come-first-served basis and upon receipt of full payment.
- ODT reserves the right to cancel or change the date and time of the module. In the event of cancellation by ODT, the full fees will be refunded.
- All fees paid are non-refundable with the exception of class cancellation by ODT.
- ODT shall not be responsible nor be required to compensate for the cost of any loss, damage of injury caused to the participant at ODT’s premises.
- The participant shall be liable for any damage or loss to ODT arising from negligence on the part of the participant.
- Participants who have had prior medical conditions should obtain relevant medical clearance before signing up for ODT’s classes.
- Sessions will NOT be conducted on public holidays, unless stated otherwise.
- Participants should adhere to the above terms and conditions, and comply with the directions of ODT and its instructors.
- ODT reserves the right to add, modify, waive, cancel and/or suspend any of the terms and conditions without prior notice.